👋🏾 Hey there! My name is Saielle DaSilva and I’m a product leader with experience across design, product management, and usability research.
I’m on a mission to engage product leaders, designers and product managers on topics including levelling-up, inclusive culture, and building highly productive product environments. Below are just a few areas I focus on:
- Developing as a product leader
- Connecting with your purpose
- Improving product strategy and process
- Career planning and development
- Working effectively with CEOs, other execs, and board members
- Working from and with your values
- Building a healthy and robust product culture
- Long term product planning and vision
- Setting goals and objectives
- Team and organisational structure
- Hiring product managers, researchers and designers
- Building outstanding relationships with other disciplines
- Developing self-awareness and processing feedback
My career has led me to work with companies like Amazon, Pivotal, AT&T, Boeing, Strava, Thomson Reuters, Google, and more. I've invested a lot of my free time into helping people get into tech roles as PM's or designers. You can read up more on my career and credentials on my Linkedin page.
Over the past few years, I've done a lot of 1-1 mentoring with leaders and individual contributors in product organizations all over the globe. I've run dozens of these sessions and gotten some great feedback from others. Check out some kind words from people who I've chatted with and helped in the past.
If you're interested in coaching with me, use the contact page.